The Pupil Premium allocation for Denbury Primary School for the financial year 2017 - 2018 is £18,040. This is based on a total of 14 pupils on Free School Meals, Children in Care and Children from Service families.
The money allocated is being used in the following ways:
- School Counsellor one morning a week to support pupils in need of this service;
- Part funding a full-time Pastoral Worker to run Emotional Literacy and other pastoral programmes;
- Key Stage 2 Maths Intervention Programme;
- Key Stage 1 Maths Intervention Programme;
- Key Stage 2 targeted Literacy Intervention.
Due to the small numbers taking SATs at Key Stage 1 (0) and Key Stage 2 (3) we are restricted on reporting the results as it could identify specific pupils.