Please ensure your child wears the school uniform. We believe it helps to create a sense of pride in the school. Please don’t allow your children to wear jewellery (with the exception of small stud ear-rings and watch), fashion trainers or inappropriate clothing.
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress or black/grey trousers
- White blouse/shirt or red/white polo shirt
- Red jumper, cardigan or school sweatshirt
- Red gingham dress in summer
- Black shoes or sandals (strong and sturdy – suitable for running)
- White/black long socks or grey tights
Wellington boots in reception/Year 1/Year 2 – to be left in school please.
All children will need a shoe‑bag with a draw‑string (marked clearly with their name) in which to keep their PE Kit. They will also need trainers, shorts (black or navy) and a black polo shirt (with the Denbury logo on).
School Uniform Supplier
SWEATSHIRTS * POLO SHIRTS * CARDIGANS * BOOK BAGS
PE BAGS * BEANIES/CAPS * PE SHIRTS
All of the above items are available online via the following link (the school receives 5% commission on uniform purchases):
School Uniform can be purchased from My Clothing here
PE Kit can be purchased here