Welcome to Haytor Class! We are a Year 5/6 Class taught by Mrs Foxford and supported by Maz, Donna and Gavin.
CELEBRATING WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY 2019
On the 21st of March, we have celebrated World Down Syndrome Day at Denbury Primary School. We made pizza toast (with turkey and cheese toppings), gingerbread people and gingerbread socks which we sold to raise money for the Wave Project. We also wore odd and extra socks! Jaru even gave a awesome 'This is Me!' presentation!
SPRING TERM LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
SPRING TERM 2 HOMEWORK
SPRING 1 HOME LEARNING
ARGENTINA BY IRIS!
TRIP TO PAIGNTON ZOO
To inspire our letter writing ... Dear Zookeeper,
WE ARE DESIGN ENGINEERS! INSPIRED BY James Dyson!
KNOWLEDGE ORGANISERS SPRING TERM 2019
HEATREE RESIDENTIAL 2018
Learning involves fluency, reasoning and problem solving.
- 21st March Down Syndrome Day
- 5th April 2019 - Spring Term ends
- 8th April - 23rd April 2019 Easter Holidays
- 23rd April 2019 - non-pupil day
- 24th April 2019 - Summer Term begins
- 6th May 2019 - May Day (Denbury May Fayre)
- 13th May 2019 - 16th May 2019 KS2 SATs
- 27th May - 31st May Summer Half Term
- 3rd June 2019 - non-pupil day
- 23rd July 2019 Summer Term ends